- Celebration – our opportunity to celebrate who God is and how much He loves us.
- Contribution – we believe Christ-followers are called to be generous people, and one way we live that out is by giving tithes and offerings—financial resources to support the work of the church and its ministries.
- Connection – the beginning and end of our time together focus upon loving God with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. The middle of the journey is about loving others as we love ourselves.
- Communication – our worship experience centers around a conversation anchored in the Bible. We believe the Bible is God’s word to us, with insights and instruction for every aspect of life. One of our leaders will share from this word and apply it to our lives.
- Consecration – in God’s presence we are forgiven, healed, directed, inspired, and loved. We end our time together with an invitation to write prayers and leave them on the cross, receive communion, and worship in singing.
Our Weekend Experiences are offered at the following times and locations:
7041 DeBarr Road, Anchorage, AK 99504
MCA Live – Sunday at 9:00 AM*, 10:30 AM* (Small Group Class), 11:30 AM*
Room 263 – Sunday at 9:00 AM* & 11:30 AM*
Torre Fuerte (en espanol) – Sunday at 1:30 PM
MCA Sunday Night Live – Sunday at 6:00 PM*
6901 DeBarr Road, Anchorage, AK 99504
MCA Greatest Hits – Saturday at 5:30 PM
Island Revival – Sunday at 9:00 AM*
Multi-Lingual – Sunday at 11:30 AM*
Youth Development Center (Y.D.C.)
1005 North Ermine Street, Anchorage, AK 99504
Youth Service – Sunday at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM (Small Group Class), 11:30 AM
* Children’s Church and Nursery are available at these times.